| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osorno-Canal Bajo in July is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 197.8mm (7.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Osorno-Canal Bajo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Osorno-Canal Bajo:
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) N
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NNE
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) NNE
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) N
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) NE
- Panguipulli, Chile - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NNE
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 74.1 kms (46 miles) ENE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) NNE
- San Pablo, Chile - 21.2 kms (13.2 miles) NNE
- Bariloche, Argentina - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) ESE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 79.8 kms (49.6 miles) SE