Average Temperatures in Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
- The annual mean temperature in Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile is quite mild at 10.5 degrees Celsius (50.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7°F) which is a very low range.
- January is the hottest month (mild) with an average temperature of 15.2 degrees Celsius (59.36 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (cool) having a mean temperature of 6.5 degrees Celsius (43.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Osorno-Canal Bajo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Osorno-Canal Bajo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Osorno-Canal Bajo
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) N
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NNE
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) NNE
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) N
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) NE
- Panguipulli, Chile - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NNE
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 74.1 kms (46 miles) ENE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) NNE
- San Pablo, Chile - 21.2 kms (13.2 miles) NNE
- Bariloche, Argentina - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) ESE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 79.8 kms (49.6 miles) SE